Sunday, May 15, 2016

BELLHAVEN

May 15- We are staying here another day so it is catch up day. I have been cleaning, doing laundry vacuuming and Dave has been checking things in the engine room and is now trying to fix a leak we have in one of our windows. Dave and I took Koby for a long walk downtown then down the street next to the marina. There are the loveliest vintage homes along there. We walked down almost to the other marina and then turned back. We are going to dinner tonight at that restaurant I mentioned in my last post and then it will be to bed as we have about a 80 mile run tomorrow.

This is a Bed and Breakfast
I love the style of this one
A very grand entrance
This is another Bed and Breakfast
This one was for sale!
I love the way they carved the fish into the steps

No comments:

Post a Comment