Wednesday, May 11, 2016

CHARLESTON TO GEORGETOWN

May 18- We left Charleston at 7:00 am and are heading for Georgetown, South Carolina today. It is about a 50 mile trip today and is quite warm already. It is a little rough as we cross the bay to head into the ditch that continues of several miles. We arrived at the marina at about 3:00 pm and as it is Mother's Day the guys are taking us out to dinner. When we got back I had a wonderful call from my daughter Nicole wishing me a Happy Mother's Day. She had skyped us so I was able to speak to each of my grandchildren. It made my day to speak to them all.

Leaving Charleston
Heading up the ditch
These homes were phenominal
I couldn't not take this shot
A small marina along the ICW
A deserted boat out in the marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment